Our standard Erie Strayer Paving Package Includes:
- Erie Strayer Model MG-12CP 12 Cu. Yd. Portable Paving Plant
- Command Alkon COMMANDbatch Computer Controls
- C&W Mfg. RA-200 Central Dust Collector
- Four Plant Feed Conveyors with Front-End Loader Hoppers
- Container-Type Batch Office & Additional 20' Storage Container
Erie Strayer Model MG-12CP Portable Paving Package
MG-12CP Portability & Design
The main plant ships in five loads, at least three of which are "power-only". This means they have their own running gear, breaks, running lights, and kingpin for easy transport with a tractor. The additional Erie loads can be transported using flatbed and double-drop trailers.
Although the auxiliary equipment is not trailerized like most of the main plant, it is still designed with portability in mind:
- Plant feed conveyors are stackable; all four can fit on one flatbet truck in most cases
- 9'x14' Plant feed hoppers are easily transported on one or two flatbed trucks, depending on how many are needed
- The central dust collector is almost completely assembled at the factory and requires very little field fit/installation.
- Since the batch office and storage container are standard 20' shipping containers, you can transport them from jobsite to jobsite with ease
MG-12CP Ease of Setup & Startup
The Erie Strayer MG-12CP paving package is designed to allow for fast set-up and computer start-up, which reduces crane and labor expenses.
Please click on the slide show at the left to see the plant set-up procedure.